Account Manager - Saudi Arabia
Riyadh, Riyadh Province, Saudi ArabiaSales
SettleMint is the Blockchain Transformation Company that connects the dots between people, processes, and technology to accelerate value creation with blockchain.
We enable enterprises to easily and rapidly build and integrate blockchain applications while empowering teams with the skills, knowledge, methodologies, guidance, and ongoing support they need.
More about us:
- We are a venture-funded global scale-up, we closed our series-A funding of €16 million, co-led by Molten Ventures and OTB Ventures, in 2022.
- Our HQ is in Belgium, with branches in the United Arab Emirates, India, Japan, and Singapore
- We are expanding our operations and teams across EMEA and JAPAC, with clients in financial services, retail, manufacturing, and public institutions across the globe
- We work closely with our growing network of partners in all regions enabling them to quickly deliver solutions to their customers.
More about how we work:
- We are a remote-first company that values asynchronous work, allowing you to focus on your tasks.
- We believe in empowering our team members to take ownership of their work. We hire the best talent in the blockchain space and have full confidence in their abilities!
- Skills, values alignment, and cultural fit are all equally important to us.
If this sounds like an ideal company for you, dig deeper!
We invite you to take a look at our public handbook to learn more about how we work at SettleMint. Additionally, we encourage you to explore independent reviews on our Glassdoor page to gain further insights.
About the role
Join our dynamic sales team in the EMEA region as an accomplished Account Manager to propel business growth in Saudi Arabia. As a proactive hunter, you will be tasked with achieving monthly sales targets by adeptly managing a robust pipeline of opportunities generated through collaborative efforts with Sales Development and marketing colleagues and personal prospecting.
- Hunter role, delivering monthly new sales targets by managing a pipeline of opportunities generated by your Sales Development (SDR) colleagues as well as your prospecting.
- Nurture prospective clients through the full sales process from product demonstration to trial and close
- Build and nurture client relationships throughout the sales cycles.
- Contribute to the growth and development of our product by providing feedback from conversations with your customers and prospects
- Engage with the Sales and business leadership to coordinate marketing and sales activities
- Update the CRM to document all activities on opportunities and follow-ups.
What we are looking for
- Prior experience in selling SaaS solutions to Enterprise customers (preferably Banking and Public Sector) in Saudi Arabia
- You have prior experience in full-cycle sales for B2B Enterprise SaaS, with an exceptional track record of meeting/exceeding sales targets
- You are results-driven, tenacious, and a strong team player.
- You are comfortable using marketing automation platforms and CRM (eg. Hubspot)
- You possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills and can liaise effectively with senior stakeholders
- Web3/Blockchain experience is a bonus
- You'll report to: the VP of Sales EMEA
- Team: Sales EMEA
- Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Start date: As soon as possible
Benefits of working at SettleMint
- Be part of the Blockchain Transformation!
- Flexible working hours, location, and async work environment
- Paid Volunteering Time Off to contribute to your local community
- Birth parental leave
- Learning budget for your personal and professional career development
- 3-R (Recycle, Rescue, Reduce) budget to help minimize CO2 emissions
- Referral bonus, to hire people who are passionate, hardworking, and smart, like you!
- Merit-based ESOP (Employee Stock Option Program)
- Annual compensation review
- Annual offsite, because strengthening our professional connection during real-life interaction is important
- A fun team to be in, with high standards and a culture of transparency and collaboration
- A growing team that is fired up and passionate about what we do because, well, it is bloody important
Inclusivity and belonging
SettleMint is inclusive for everyone and is for anyone.
We encourage candidates from all ethnic, gender, sexual, age, and ability groups to apply and be part of our company.
We are a very diverse team, and we want to continue our efforts in hiring and retaining the most diverse talents from all over the world.
We believe in offering employees a flexible workspace to create a happy, productive, diverse, and inclusive team.