Hyperledger Fabric Developer
Accelerating the Web3 transformation journey
SettleMint is here to make blockchain application development easy for developers, by providing the best high-performance low-code platform for blockchain development for enterprises and the public sector.
We are a venture-funded global scale-up, and we recently closed our series-A funding of €16 million, co-led by Molten Ventures and OTB Ventures. We reached a new phase of growth, and we are now going to expand our operations and teams really fast, with clients in financial services, retail, manufacturing, and public institutions across the globe, with branches in Belgium, UAE, India, Japan, and Singapore. We work closely with our growing network of partners in all regions enabling them to quickly deliver solutions to their clients
About the role
We are looking for a Hyperledger Fabric Developer in Mumbai, India, responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting a distributed blockchain-based network. Your primary responsibility will be analyzing requirements, designing blockchain technology around a certain business model, and building and launching a blockchain network.
- Set up the fabric network on the Kubernetes network.
- Analyze transaction and usage statistics to identify and prioritize areas for improvement.
- Document the technical aspects of the application.
- Create Chaincode test cases for Chaincode functions.
And you will bring the following experience and skills
- Fluency both in written and spoken English.
- 3+ years of experience with Hyperledger Fabric and Kubernetes.
- Creating functions to create and manage users which are managed by Fabric CA.
- Creating Web API for blockchain interactions using NodeJS (Nest.js framework).
- Creating functions to update off-chain databases based on blockchain events (MongoDB/PostgreSQL).
- Familiar with containerization technologies and VPC provisioning experience in a Kubernetes environment.
You should expect that your role at SettleMint will evolve, provide you with the opportunity to grow, and empower you to directly impact the nature of your contribution to the company. We are looking for individuals who are genuinely curious, honest, respectful, professional, constructive and accountable.
What SettleMint has to offer
- We are in a rapidly evolving space so your role will not be immutable over time. You should expect that your role at SettleMint will evolve as the company grows in the years to come. This will provide you the opportunity to grow and to have a direct impact on shaping the nature of your contribution to the company. We do not fit in a box as there is no box today and we don’t expect you to either.
We trust you to execute your project deliverables and don’t believe in micro-management. Our work setting is hybrid.
We care about you and so we are going to be focused on making things better for you!
We also believe in your potential, so we’ll always focus on your learning, training, and development if it fits your goals!
Not only do you work on global projects, but you could also collaborate with global teams.