Senior AI Engineer (India)
New Delhi, Delhi, IndiaEngineering
SettleMint India was formed in 2019, with headquarters in Delhi, India. The India team focuses on client deliverables and developing high-performance low-code Blockchain. We operate from Delhi, and Bengaluru along with certain project locations.
We are growing quickly, and looking for new people to join our India ranks! We are looking to hire a senior Machine Learning Engineer to work in Delhi as part of our Artificial Intelligence function.
We are looking for candidates who would have prior proven Machine learning experience in implementing and successfully deploying ML solutions at scale for real-world problems. This role would report to the India CEO and own the application of machine learning algorithms. Design and evaluate novel approaches for handling high-volume real-time data streams in a machine-learning environment. Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results. Understand the theory and application of theory for common classification, clustering, regression, and collaborative filtering.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and manage the machine learning team, including hiring, performance management, and career development.
- Develop and execute the company's machine learning strategy.
- Participate in all stages of agile / scrum to design, develop, test, deploy and support machine learning models, which are integrated with different applications.
- Apply new ideas and follow data flow patterns that can deliver products to show ease of use, in faster and smarter ways.
- Collaborate well with the Data team & with cross-functional business users. Key responsibility is the development of AI ML based solutions for different use cases based on business requirements.
- Align data flows, design, architecture with business requirements and prepare data for ML models.
- To mentor junior ML engineers on technical competencies.
- Generate information and insights from data sets and identifying trends & patterns, preparing reports for executive and project teams using data visualization.
What SettleMint has to offer
We are in a rapidly evolving space so your role will not be immutable over time. You should expect that your role at SettleMint will evolve as the company grows in the years to come. This will provide you the opportunity to grow and to have a direct impact on shaping the nature of your contribution to the company. We do not fit in a box as there is no box today and we don’t expect you to either.
- We trust you to execute your project deliverables and don’t believe in micro-management. Our work setting is hybrid.
- We care about you and so we are going to be focused on making things better for you!
- We also believe in your potential, so we’ll always focus on your learning, training, and development if it fits your goals!
- Not only do you work on global projects, but you also collaborate with global teams - perhaps with the chance of moving to our global office!
- Demonstrable expertise in the area of Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Image Processing, NLP, and predictive & forecasting models.
- Good understanding or experience of working with AWS sagemaker / Azure ML.
- Strong experience with advanced SQL and good to have experience in Pyspark. Good understanding or experience of working in AWS/any other cloud platform.
- Extensive hands-on big data preferably Hadoop, Spark, and NoSQL
- You are well versed with Python Data Analysis Stack like Pandas, Numpy and Scikit-learn.
- Curiosity to learn and implement latest developments in the field of AI.
- Developing algorithms and complex statistical models on large volumes of data. Own the MLOps life cycle, from data monitoring to refactoring data science code to building robust model monitoring workflows for model lifecycle management.
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to work independently, passionate about business & attention to details