Senior Territory Manager - Saudi Arabia
Riyadh, Riyadh Province, Saudi ArabiaSales
SettleMint is the Blockchain Transformation Company that connects the dots between people, processes, and technology to accelerate value creation with blockchain. It enables enterprises to easily and rapidly build and integrate blockchain applications while empowering teams with the skills, knowledge, methodologies, guidance, and ongoing support they need.
We are a venture-funded global scale-up, and we recently closed our series-A funding of €16 million, co-led by Molten Ventures and OTB Ventures. We reached a new growth phase, and we are now going to expand our operations and teams fast, with clients in financial services, retail, manufacturing, and public institutions across the globe, with branches in Belgium, Dubai, India, Japan, and Singapore. We work closely with our growing network of partners in all regions enabling them to quickly deliver solutions to their customers.
How we work
We are a remote-first company, we work async (so you can focus on the actual work) and we empower our team members to take ownership of their work. We hire the best talents in the blockchain space and trust their ability to do 100%!
Skills, values alignment, and cultural fit are equally important to us, as they will enable top-performing team members to rapidly grow their careers with us.
We invite you to take a look at our public handbook to learn more about how we work at SettleMint. Additionally, we encourage you to explore independent reviews on our Glassdoor page to gain further insights.
About the role
Join our dynamic sales EMEA team as a Senior Territory Manager to drive business growth within the Banking and Public Sector in Saudi Arabia. As a skilled hunter, you'll be responsible for achieving monthly sales targets by managing a robust pipeline of opportunities.
Your strategic partnership with key stakeholders in Saudi Arabia will be crucial to generating and closing opportunities. Guiding enterprise clients through the complete sales process, from product demonstration to successful closure, you'll contribute to the product's evolution by providing valuable insights gathered from customer interactions.
- Hunter role, delivering monthly new sales targets by managing a pipeline of opportunities generated by your Sales Development (SDR) colleagues as well as your prospecting
- Work closely with our partners in Saudi Arabia to generate and close opportunities
- Nurture prospective enterprise clients through the full sales process from product demonstration to trial and close
- Build and nurture client relationships throughout the sales cycles.
- Contribute to the growth and development of our product by providing feedback from conversations with your customers and prospects
- Engage with the Sales and business leadership to coordinate marketing and sales activities
- Update the CRM to document all activities on opportunities and follow-ups.
What we are looking for
- Prior experience in selling SaaS solutions to Enterprise customers (preferably BFSI and Public Sector) in Saudi Arabia with an exceptional track record of meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Experience in successfully handling longer and more complex enterprise sales cycle
- Self Motivated and driven professional with a passion for solving customer problems
- You are comfortable using marketing automation platforms and CRM (eg. HubSpot)
- You possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills and can liaise effectively with senior stakeholders
- You are results-driven, tenacious, and a strong team player.
- Fluent Arabic and business English language proficiency
- You have experience in negotiating and closing SaaS deal sizes of at least USD 100k-250K/year in terms of annual contract value (ACV) and sales cycles of 4-8 months
- Web3/Blockchain experience is a bonus
Benefits of working at SettleMint
- Be part of the Blockchain Transformation
- A fun team to be in, with high standards and a culture of transparency and collaboration
- Flexible working hours, location, and async work environment
- Paid Volunteering Time Off to contribute to your local community
- A merit-based ESOP (Employee Stock Option Program)
- Global colleagues who are passionate, hardworking, and smart, like you!
- Constant training and coaching on both Blockchain Technology and Sales
- A fast-growing team that is fired up and passionate about what we do because, well, it is bloody important
- We care about your growth and development and promote lateral and vertical career progression
Inclusivity and belonging
SettleMint is inclusive for everyone and is for anyone.
We encourage candidates from all ethnic, gender, sexual, age, and ability groups to apply and be part of our company.
We are a very diverse team, and we want to continue our efforts in hiring and retaining the most diverse talents from all over the world.
We believe in offering employees a flexible workspace to create a happy, productive, diverse, and inclusive team.