Territory Manager - Africa
Lagos, Lagos, NigeriaSales
*For this role, we are looking for candidates based in Nigeria*
Accelerating the Web3 transformation journey
SettleMint is here to make blockchain application development easy for developers, by providing the best high-performance low-code platform for blockchain development for enterprises and the public sector.
We are a venture-funded global scale-up, and we recently closed our series-A funding of €16 million, co-led by Molten Ventures and OTB Ventures. We reached a new growth phase, and we are now going to expand our operations and teams fast, with clients in financial services, retail, manufacturing, and public institutions across the globe, with branches in Belgium, UAE, India, Japan, and Singapore. We work closely with our growing network of partners in all regions enabling them to quickly deliver solutions to their clients.
How we work
We are a remote-first company, we work async (so you can focus on the actual work) and we empower our team members to take ownership of their work. We hire the best talents in the blockchain space and trust their ability to do 100%!
Skills, values alignment, and cultural fit are equally important to us, as they will enable top-performing team members to rapidly grow their careers with us.
We invite you to take a look at our public handbook to learn more about how we work at SettleMint. Additionally, to gain further insights, we encourage you to explore independent reviews on our Glassdoor page.
If this sounds exciting to you, go ahead and apply for this role!
About the role:
- Hunter role, delivering monthly new sales targets by managing a pipeline of opportunities generated by your Sales Development (SDR) colleagues as well as your own prospecting.
- Nurture prospective clients through the full sales process from product demonstration to trial and close
- Build and nurture client relationships throughout the sales cycles.
- Contribute to the growth and development of our product by providing feedback from conversations with your customers and prospects
- Engage with the Sales and business leadership to coordinate marketing and sales activities
- Update the CRM to document all activities on opportunities and follow-ups.
- Prior experience of at least 5 years, in selling SaaS solutions to Enterprise customers (preferably BFSI, Public Sector, Supply Chain industries) in Africa
- You have prior experience (at least 5 years) in full-cycle sales for B2B Enterprise SaaS, with an exceptional track record of meeting/exceeding sales targets
- You are results-driven, tenacious, and a strong team player.
- You are comfortable using marketing automation platforms and CRM (eg. Hubspot)
- You possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills and can liaise effectively with senior stakeholders
- You have experience in negotiating and closing SaaS deal sizes of at least USD 100k-250K/year in terms of annual contract value (ACV) and sales cycles of 4-8 months
Nice to have
- Experience selling large enterprises (financial institutions, supply chain, etc.)
- Experience working with Hubspot or other CRM
Benefits of working at SettleMint
- Be part of the Blockchain / WEB3 revolution
- Dynamic but stable scale-up, with the mission to make blockchain accessible for all
- A fun team to be in, with high standards and a culture of transparency and collaboration
- Flexible working hours, location, and async work environment
- Paid Volunteering Time Off to contribute to your local community
- A merit-based ESOP (Employee Stock Option Program)
- Global colleagues who are passionate, hardworking, and smart, just like you!
- Constant training and coaching on both Blockchain Technology and Sales
- A fast-growing team that is fired up and passionate about what we do because, well, it is bloody important
- We care about your growth and development and promote lateral and vertical career progression
Inclusivity and belonging
SettleMint is inclusive for everyone and is for anyone.
We encourage candidates from all ethnic, gender, sexual, age, and ability groups to apply and be part of our company.
We are a very diverse team, and we want to continue our efforts in hiring and retaining the most diverse talents from all over the world.
We believe in offering employees a flexible workspace to create a happy, productive, diverse, and inclusive team.